Senior Associate - Financial Services Asset Management (Regulatory Sector) | PwC
- State School Educated
- Low Income Family
I am a newly qualified lawyer in the Financial Services Asset Management (Regulatory) sector at PwC LLP. I completed my training contract at Clifford Chance LLP, and studied LLB Law at SOAS University. I grew up (and still live) in the Tower Hamlets borough where I went to local state schools.
1) I appreciate diversity – it helps me understand and be exposed to different ways of thinking and different ways of living.
2) In a professional environment, I usually represent diversity in many forms (and I love it!). I am diverse in the following: religion, the way I dress, ethnic background, social background.
3) I am a big believer in having diversity in the workplace due to the advantages of having different ideas on the table.
I want to be a Professional Ambassador because:
1) I want to be a role model to the younger generation who may be able relate to my story or may have a similar background to me.
2) I want to be part of a network that encourages diversity.
3) I want to use my experience to show and help others understand that their differences are not a setback.